Yep I am still pregnant.
I went to the Dr. this morning and he said I am still 90% effaced and about 3 1/2 cm dialiated (he said I'm actually closer to a 4 than a 3). He also said I had some membranes left, so he tried to strip those as well. We'll let ya know when it happens!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Good luck with everything! I hope you get feeling better!
I am thinking tonight....
Call me and I will go walking with you...
Love you...
good luck, hopefully your waiting is almost over!
Good luck! GET OUT BABY!
I hope he comes soon! Good luck!
You've got to be kidding me! Poor thing!! I am so sorry it is taking FOREVER! Put your stomach to the screen... Listen up lil Jack. Your mommy needs a break! Now is not the time to be stubborn. Just come on out. Nice and easy.
Hope to hear the good news soon!!
Word has it that relaxing helps a lot - so send another message from me Adam's way and let him know you need a nice back and leg massage tonight, a clean house, and a bowl of ice cream.
Best of luck! You're almost there!
Oh my heck! Hang in there! Only 2 days left for sure...good luck!!
ANY DAY NOW....
today is your due date? baby????
Post a Comment