So I thought I was in labor last night, but got turned away again. I am dialiated to a 4, and the baby is at a -2 station. Station means how low the baby is, and it only goes to -3. His head is actually sticking a little bit out of my cervix, they have to reach around it to see if I'm dialiated (I know, maybe a little too much info, but at this point, pregnant women don't care anymore). I had lots of contractions, they were about 2-3 minutes each, but I didn't progress while I was there. Sad.
BUT, congrats to Sarah and Bryce Craig who had their little Bently last night! I can't believe he came this early, and to be honest, I'm kinda jealous since she isn't due til the middle of September. We can't wait to meet Bently! Hopefully Jack will be here soon to be his little friend...
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh i'm so sorry!! Tell them to stop turning you away!!
Ugh...I'm so sorry Katie. I check your blog and facebook every day to see if maybe there's a happier update. I'm sure there will be soon.
I think your little baby counter is starting to count up. I thought it was kind of funny.
NO BABY STILL? KATIE YOU POOR THING!!! WELL, ATLEAST THE NURSERY IS SOOOOOO DANG ADORABLE. CAN'T WAIT TO MEET JACK!
Hi! I tagged you on my blog...something to pass the time while you wait!
Post a Comment