I have news! For those of you who don't care about my progression and things like dilating and effacing, feel free to skip this post.
So as you could tell, I was really sad last week when there was no progression. BUT this week I am dilated to a 3 and 90% effaced!!!! woohoo! Here comes baby Jack!
I also had high blood pressure, which I don't think is related to my weight as much as what has happened the past 2 days (here are just the biggies)...Adam and I had a big argument (this doesn't happen much)...I got called to be 2nd counselor in YW (yes I'm scared, it's a big calling)...and Sam had to come to the appointment with me which in itself, is a huge reason for my blood pressure to go up. Hopefully it will go back down.
As of tomorrow I am 38 weeks! I can't wait for Jack to come!!!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yeah yeah yeah!!! PROGRESS!!!! I bet your blood pressure was just high from all the stress too! Good luck!
Good luck, Katie! I can't wait to see baby Jack.
When baby Jack arrives...I'm so right there at your new house (well when you want me to)
So glad you're making progress! Can't wait until we can see you and Jack! (hopefully sometime soon.) Keep us posted.
I'm so excited to see baby Jack. Hopefully we hear something soon. I can't wait to see pictures. I'm sure he'll be just as adorable as Sam. How fun to be in the YW. I LOVED, LOVED being in Young Womens.
I'm glad things are progressing for you! Good luck with everything :)
Wahoo! I hope he comes soon. Good luck with everything!
I am so excited....
Please call and let me know how everything went.
Good luck and know we are thinking of you and we love you.
And if you need me to come and get Sam- please call. My boys would love a friend.
Post a Comment