Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

My 2 loves are over.

Yes I know all of you think my 2 loves are Sam and Adam. They are, but I have 2 other ones this summer...



TWILIGHT. I finished "Breaking Dawn" this week. I'm really sad it's over, is anyone else?! I've been thinking about this last book so much that now that I'm done with it, I'm kinda flabbergasted. At least the movie is coming out in December.




SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE - Oh I'm SO sad that this is over. Good thing it is on every summer so I can look forward to next year. This season was so fun and the boys were absolutely amazing. The top 5 were the best. I loved all of them, especially Mark and Gev. I'm glad Joshua won, he is so amazing and sweet. Can't wait til next year!

I guess it's probably a good thing that both of my loves are over, so I can actually concentrate on having a baby and taking care of him. Not to mention Sam and Adam... Now if only the baby would come today!

5 comments:

Amy Dayton said...

I can sympathize! I was happy to see Josh win, but there were so many people I liked this season, it was hard for me to choose! Now I just need to get my hands on a copy of that book!

Ainsley said...

19 more days....so exciting. good luck!!!!!

Michelle said...

I din't realize how close you are to having your next baby! That's awesome! I'm also very sad So You Think You Can Dance is over! I think Joshua was awesome and deserved to win, too. Good luck with everything!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

We share the exact same 2 loves. I love the TWILIGHT series. I got BREAKING DAWN delivered to my house on Monday, but I knew I would be feeling so sad when it was over....so I started the series all over. I just finished the first book again and now I'm moving right along. Now I can drag it out as long as possible. AND I love SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE too! It's the best show in the history of the world. I'm so glad Joshua won also. He's so cute!!!!!

Jonie Marie said...

I know the feeling. I am kind of at a loss for what to do now that I have read the book (I read it in less than 24 hours and now I don't know what to do with my extra time:)) And I LOVE SYTYCD!!!! I mad John watch it with me every week. He liked some parts, but for the most part he just put up with watching it with me because he knew I liked it so much. We need to get together by the way.