Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

photographer



My little Sam the man has taken over my point and shoot. I can say that now since I have a fancy schmancy camera.
I love the pictures he took. It says a lot about him.



My Danny! Wuv him.



Play here. Jump on tramp. Mean kitty, nice doggy. Swings.



Uncle Paul. Baba's brother. Like Jackie baby.



I wuv. Greg. And Holly.



Synee. Pway game?



Jack-a-truck.

11 comments:

Val Murphy said...

Wow! I am impressed, he really is quite the photographer. This is such a cute idea!

Stefanie said...

Love it!!!! Obviously he was having free reign at our house. I am thinking he is pretty good, you might want to nurture this!! Love the captions too, I can just hear him. "Mean kitty"

Jeff and Kira said...

Love this! So cute! And he's pretty talented!

Catalina said...

Cute little Sam. Question though. You said Greg. And Holly? Shouldn't it be Lauren? :)

Katie Lane said...

he calls lauren holly.

Christina Updike said...

Awesome! Your kids are so cute!

So seriously, Katie . . . I need you to come shopping with me sometime. You seem to always find some great "finds" (furniture . . . etc) and you know how to repaint and make it look awesome!!

Nina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nina said...

What an interesting perspective on Sam's world, I love it and so glad you know to do these kinds of things with him, he is such a joy!!

Amy Dayton said...

I love seeing things through Sam's eyes- I can't wait to spend a whole week with him!

Ainsley said...

soooo i am in town this week and i'd love to come see you if you have time. send me an email with your address: ainsleyanderson@gmail.com!

Susan said...

I LOVE the pictures, my favorite is the foot one. It really puts me in his world. Way to go Sam!!!!