I love it! Storm Pooper is my favorite. I think they should change it permanently to that!
Hahaha! SO great!
I love "Sam Speak" he is acquiring so many words, so quickly and loving it. He was a bit of a show off tonight and it was so fun to see he and Jack. They both seemed to enjoy our coming to their house to enjoy them! and you and Adam too of course!
that is a darling picture!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love it! Storm Pooper is my favorite. I think they should change it permanently to that!
Hahaha! SO great!
I love "Sam Speak" he is acquiring so many words, so quickly and loving it. He was a bit of a show off tonight and it was so fun to see he and Jack. They both seemed to enjoy our coming to their house to enjoy them! and you and Adam too of course!
that is a darling picture!
Post a Comment