
Canon "Rebel" T1i. I had to throw in the Rebel part because it's just ridiculous.
Adam and I had decided that after law school he would get me a nice camera. Then earlier this year he said I was not getting any presents for any holiday or event because he wanted to give me something big for Christmas. Apparently he couldn't wait that long. I love him.
I had no idea. I was prepared to wait. But it was a wonderful surprise. Now excuse me for a moment, I have a lot of reading and learning to do.
And photography friends, you know who you are, we need to play.
5 comments:
ohhh fun!! Congrats! If you take any classes I will take them with ya!
Yeahhhh! Welcome to the club!
What a fun surprise! Way to go Adam.
yay! my sister has a canon and loves it! have fun!
We got the same camera as our anniversary gift this year. It is so much fun.
Post a Comment