Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

last florida post

I promise.
We played on the beach. This means Jack throwing sand, and Sam collecting sea shells.





Sam was in awe of Buzz.



In the evening at Disneyland after a tiny nap and being up waaaay past his bedtime, Jack turned into a ham.



2 kids in 1 tiny stroller lasted about 3 minutes.



Sam loved Skymall. Who doesn't?!



Last plane back to Salt Lake from Denver, Sam got out Skymall. 27 seconds later he was asleep.



And then Jack vomited the moment our plane touched pavement in Salt Lake. We were happy to be home.

4 comments:

Dustin and Arianne said...

what a fun time! I love their Cheerios shirts!

Amy Dayton said...

I loved seeing all of your vacation pics! I can't wait until we can see Miami- looks like a ton of fun!

Parkinson Family said...

fun! tylers obsessed with buzz right now and when i showed him the picture with sam...he was so excited sam got to meet him :)

David and Heather said...

Man it looks like you guys had a great trip! How fun. So glad poor Jack didn't throw up before that on the plane. :(