Thank goodness I have these sweeties. It's amazing how much perspective you gain when you realize life is so precious.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Horrible Days
We have had some horrible days. Sick boys, having to postpone getting tubes (because we are sick) and naughty boys (well just boy, only Sam has been naughty). But today has been by far the absolute worst. I might lose someone I love very much.


Thank goodness I have these sweeties. It's amazing how much perspective you gain when you realize life is so precious.
Thank goodness I have these sweeties. It's amazing how much perspective you gain when you realize life is so precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
sorry for the sick days, they are never fun! and sad that you had to push the date back, but i show tyler the pics of sam so they wont forget about eachother :) lol
and what happened....if you need anything!! let us know!!
Katie, Your boys sure are cuties! I hope you are doing okay if you need anything feel free to call me!
I'm sorry things have been tough! I love that you wrote that you realize how precious life is. You are doing a wonderful thing!
I love how you style Sam's hair.. he looks so cute... I can't believe how dark Jack's hair is!!
Post a Comment