Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sam is 2!!!!


Happy Birthday little Sam the man!

Sam is such a sweetheart and we are so happy to have him in our lives. He is growing up to be such a big boy and doing big boy things! He is such a good big brother to Jack. Love this guy.

7 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

cute! happy birthday!

Amy Dayton said...

Happy Birthday Samuel! Wish we could be there to celebrate you and your cuteness!

Carr Family said...

Happy birthday Sam! I hope he had a wonderful day and I'm sure he was spoiled rotten by his parents and grandparents. :)

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Sam! This is crazy that he is already 2 years old!! I still remember when he was born, having just finished that most horrible class the month or two before!! :) I'm sure you'll never forget that class!!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Happy Birthday cute boy...
He is so handsome.
Hope he had a great day.

What is your email, so I can send you my address? My phone # is the same.

Love ya...

Los Dayton said...

I miss that cute boy!!!

lauren elizabeth said...

happy birthday to sam! he's the cutest. I love that he was so good at blowing out his candle. . . I wonder why???