Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

one word tag

1. Where is your cell phone? ???

2. Your significant other? adam

3. Your hair? up

4. Your mother? work

5. Your father? sick

6. Your favorite? internet

7. Your dream last night? church

8. Your favorite drink? water

9. Your dream/goal? C

10. What room you are in? family

11. Your hobby? internet

12. Your fear? sharks

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? utah

14. Where were you last night? home

15. Something that you aren't? skinny

16. Muffins? yum

17. Wish list item? fence

18. Where you grew up? alpine

19. Last thing you did? nursed

20. What are you wearing? PJ's

21. Your TV? annoying

22. Your pets? none

23. Friends? yep

24. Your life? undecided

25. Your mood? anxious

26. Missing someone? lauren

27. Car? hate

28. Something you're not wearing? bra (Adam is laughing)

29. Your favorite store? costco

30. Your favorite color? black

33. When is the last time you laughed? #28

34. Last time you cried? today

35. Who will resend this? you

36. One place that I go to over and over? bathroom

37. One person who emails me regularly? facebook

38. My favorite place to eat? in-n-out

39. Where are you right now? home

40. Where should you be right now? here
I tag everyone, but mostly Lauren on her new blog.

3 comments:

Jonie Marie said...

When you say "C" in #9 are you talking bra size? :)

I miss you BTW. We need to get together sometime. Do you want to go to Taipan with me again sometime? I have a gift card I need to use. Call me.

Parkinson Family said...

fun! friday is good, we should get lunch too!

Carr Family said...

This was fun to read. I especially love how you included that Adam was laughing. It made me laugh too. :)