The green crocs are my favorite part! So hilariously cute!
That is laugh out loud funny :)
Haha, ok that is seriously so funny!!! I have to say he totally pulls off that look though. :)
Love that Sam! I almost bought those same green crocs, but they didn't have the right size. Isaak and Noah wear their crocs everyday- they are the best!
That's awesome! So funny : )
finally an update!! :) very cute! love the hat and shoes!
That makes me laugh! So cute. Kenzie saw it and immediately said, "Hey, that's Sam!"
......I just am laughing really hard.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
The green crocs are my favorite part! So hilariously cute!
That is laugh out loud funny :)
Haha, ok that is seriously so funny!!! I have to say he totally pulls off that look though. :)
Love that Sam! I almost bought those same green crocs, but they didn't have the right size. Isaak and Noah wear their crocs everyday- they are the best!
That's awesome! So funny : )
finally an update!! :) very cute! love the hat and shoes!
That makes me laugh! So cute. Kenzie saw it and immediately said, "Hey, that's Sam!"
......I just am laughing really hard.
Post a Comment