Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Christmas in April

Lauren and I did this last time we saw Wicked. We couldn't stop laughing.


Not a good picture I know, but mom and dad were there!


Love these girls.

Thanks mom and dad! Great Christmas present!!!!

6 comments:

Elise said...

ok, how gorgeous are all of you girls?!?! and i love the wicked was a christmas present, because me and ally got wicked tickets for christmas the year before and it was the best thing ever...yay!

Amy Dayton said...

That is the best Christmas present! Wicked is coming to AZ in July and I really, really want to go. My whole family went last year when we were in Newport, but I stayed home with the kids, and Dano had to go back to work by then. Was it good? I think it will be the same company that comes here.

Carr Family said...

What a fun Christmas present! You and your sisters are so cute. My goal is to go to NYC this year and see Wicked. I have only heard amazing things about it.

lauren elizabeth said...

I look funny in every single one of those pictures. So fun, though. I love Wicked.

Parkinson Family said...

how fun! and your outfit is way way cute!!

Becca said...

I can't believe how big Sydney is! Remember when you told me your mom was pregnant in elementary school?!

So jealous you got to see Wicked. Hope you had fun!!