
We hope everyone had a great Halloween! We sure did. Look at that cute pirate, so sweet. I bet he wouldn't even steal anything. We bought him a sword, patch, earring and some other stuff, but he would only wear the bandana and let us put a little beard on him. Oh well, maybe some other year.

Sam loves his great grandpa Sparks.

Can you tell who we are?! We had so much fun with these costumes!



Holly and friends were ipod commercials (Janelle and Alyssa).

Hol and friends with Ry the frog and Sam.

This is my favorite picture from the night...I love it.
Once we get the pictures from the Dayton's I'll post them.
6 comments:
I loved your costumes. Cute little Sam the Pirate.
Happy Halloween.
Whoa! Palin and Obama making out...that'll cause a stir! :)
you guys looked great! glad you had a good halloween! sorry sam is sick, hope he feels better soon! if you need anything let me know, and tell me when you guys are better so we can get together! cya!
Happy Halloween! The pictures made me laugh so hard!
Love the costumes.
Your Palin and Obama costumes were fabulous!! Thanks for stopping by to show us!
Post a Comment