Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Best Husband Ever

Wow so I think I have the best husband ever. That was so incredibly sweet of him. He did that post while I was at YW and he was home with grouchy Sam. Completely surprised me, and I loved it. He loved all the comments he got, and he told me that he actually thought it was kinda fun to blog. I thought he would NEVER touch the blog. He barely looks at it each week, so we'll see if he becomes a contributor! Oh and I am super skinny in all those pictures (except where I have the kids), I think I'll now use that as motivation!

I'm sorry but I have NO pictures to post. My camera is still broken! It's supposedly getting fixed...if it's not back by next week I'm going to buy another one at Costco because we have a WEDDING next week! Oh I am so excited for Olivia and Joseph. And then Thanksgiving, and then I can decorate for Christmas! Hooray!

Okay so I found some pictures that haven't been posted yet. I got out this jumpy thing for Jack (he was way too little but I thought I'd try) and Sam wanted to be in it. He thought it was way fun, until he realized he couldn't get out by himself.
He is really into Jack's toys. We have a thingie that Jack lays under and it plays music and has lights. I put it over Jack one day and looked over and Sam had squished himself next to Jack watching the lights. The next thing I see when I look over is Sam had taken it off of Jack, and had put it over him and was watching it all by himself. During this Jack didn't even make a peep. Sam is too funny. Jack is a sweetie face.

5 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

that was very sweet! cute pics of sam too, thanks for coming yesterday! cya guys!

Carrie said...

That's funny. Micah does that with Abby and he's 3. I think it's just that thing where something is always fun when someone else has it. :)

Amy Dayton said...

Kids are so funny, how they get into their old baby toys, when they see the little ones interested. Isaak is horrible at taking Noah's toys away, something we work on everyday. You wouldn't think a 3 yr. old would be following his baby bro. around, wanting everything he touched.

Nina said...

I love the SAMUEL!!

stephanie said...

your boys are adorable!! I am coming back to utah in 2 weeks..so we for sure need to get together then!