how fun! that is a really cute announcement! he looks adorable and all snuggly
It's such a cute announcement! Yeah!!
its cute! glad you found time to do it and to blog :) thanks for hanging out today!
What a beautiful baby boy! Look at those lips!
What cute boys you have, Katie. Jack is adorable and I absolutely love Sam's curls.
Katie the announcement looks great! I love the pic. too.. he looks so chill. (In sophie's language.. thumbs up, "good job".)
He is absolutly adorable! Im very happy for you guys!
very cute! I still don't know how you carried him around! He is very sweet. Hey, when you get the sleep thing down let me know, I am still working on it myself.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
how fun! that is a really cute announcement! he looks adorable and all snuggly
It's such a cute announcement! Yeah!!
its cute! glad you found time to do it and to blog :) thanks for hanging out today!
What a beautiful baby boy! Look at those lips!
What cute boys you have, Katie. Jack is adorable and I absolutely love Sam's curls.
Katie the announcement looks great! I love the pic. too.. he looks so chill. (In sophie's language.. thumbs up, "good job".)
He is absolutly adorable! Im very happy for you guys!
very cute! I still don't know how you carried him around! He is very sweet. Hey, when you get the sleep thing down let me know, I am still working on it myself.
Post a Comment