Yay it's official! We moved and we love it. It's been such a crazy process, but we're glad to be here. We got here and realized we didn't have a few things, a hammer, nails, a shovel, weird things that you don't realize you need when you live on your own. We've been living with JL (my grandpa) who has probably 2-6 of almost everything you could think of that you'd need to do stuff in your house.
I'm not sure how this blogging thing is going to work out now that we have dial up. Yes. I did say dial up. I feel like I'm in Jr. High again. I don't even know how loading up pictures will go. Qwest (oh don't even ask us how we like Qwest, we're pretty much enemies) does not offer DSL out here. I can't believe it, it's not like I live out in...say North Dakota (sorry Megan)! So it was either $7 a month dial up through Qwest or about 50-60$ through Comcast. Ummm...I think I'll take the $7 option thank you very much. I do find that I don't do my mindless surfing that I used to and I actually get a lot done around the house. So maybe it's a good thing...I'm hoping Qwest gets DSL out here REAL soon.
Sam had his 15 month check up today. Those are always fun. We make hats out of the paper they have and do all sorts of crazy things in there trying to keep Sam entertained. Here are his stats:
Weight - 23.8 lbs 50%
Length - 32 inches 75%
Head Circumference - 51 cm upper 97%
Sam usually weighs more but he did have Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (it sounds totally awful huh...it is). But 97% in HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE?! Are you kidding me?! The Dr. told me that Sam is long and lean with a big head. I think I am doomed because that big head is a Dayton trait that is showing up in most of the grandkids. At least he's not like his cousins who are below 50% in weight and upper 97% head. I can't believe it, I didn't think his head was that big, but maybe I'm just his mommy who sees past his cute flaws.
So I guess that's our update. Maybe by the next time I post I will have a camera and have some pictures to put up. The camera should be here soon, I'm crossing my fingers. In the meantime, we'd love a visit in our new house!!! We loving having friends over so feel free to come by anytime!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah!! New house!! I'm glad you guys are all moved in!
That's great that you guys are finally in your new home. We'll have to come visit you when we're out in UT. I was laughing when you were talking about Sam's head. Maybe it's a "Sanchez" trait cause the Carrs are known for their big heads too. :)
Ha! So funny because out here North Dakota I have high speed internet and it's great. You'd think Lehi would get with the program, but I always knew that was out in the boonies. Don't worry about Sam's head, it looks normal and everything will even out in the end. Wish I could see your cute new house! Hope you're feeling great.
Where in Lehi do you live? We live in North Lehi (just south of Thanksgiving Point), and we have Qwest DSL...anyway I think that is weird that they wouldn't have it in all of Lehi...good lick with everything and congrats on your new home! :0)
Post a Comment