Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Adam Dayton






So I thought I’d do this hubby tag since I’m really board missing my hubby. He’s in New Jersey on a business trip which he volunteered for. I don’t think he’ll be volunteering anytime soon again. Sam and I have been sick while he’s been gone and it’s been awful!

What is his name? Adam Wesley Dayton
How long did we date? Exactly 6 months. We met on a blind date on Nov 12 and were married on May 12th 2005. We’re those quick crazy people that others tell stories about…
How long have we been together? 3 ½ years or so
How old is he? 24
Who eats more? Depends on what it is…Adam most of the time. Being pregnant kinda makes you hungry.
Who said I love you first? Adam. I think he was scared. We were at a concert in a little café and they were saying “I love you” in the chorus and he leaned over and said, “I think I feel that way about you?” Acting dumb I said, “What?” and he said, “I love you.” Pretty exciting huh.
Who is taller? Adam. I’m 5’4” and he’s 6’
Who can sing better? Adam
Who is smarter? Book smart, defiantly Adam. We took one class together at BYU, I got a C and he got an A. He is always wanting to know more and researching things on the internet. He loves learning and misses school. Me on the other hand, I got out of BYU as quick as I could.
Who does the laundry? Mainly me, but he does stuff when I ask him too or if he sees it needs to be done, but I’m the one who is home all day.
Who does the dishes? Adam is the man. We just got a dishwasher but for over a year we didn’t have one. I HATE handwashing dishes, plus it rips up my hands. He would always look at the big pile when he came home and do them, or sometimes secretly do them in the morning before work. I love him.
Who mows the lawn? He says that he does, but he doesn’t. In our first house (and biggest yard) I mowed. He just bought a reel mower and I told him he better be the one mowing because I am not going to mow with it. He’s excited because it saves gas, it’ll be better for the lawn, he can do it at 5 AM (he’s an early riser), oh and did I say it saves gas (if anyone knows how tight Adam is with money, they’ll understand)?
Who cooks dinner? We take turns. We both love to cook. Our greatest adventure was sushi. It was so fun.
Who drives? Adam. I hate driving.
Who kissed who first? Adam kissed me. Although he says it was me. He was just about to leave for Thanksgiving break to St. George and was dropping me off from a date. We hugged on our front porch for a while and he said bye and gave me a little kiss and started to walk away (he was still holding my hand). I pulled him back in and gave him a big kiss! There was no way I was going to let him walk away like that! He said he was trying to make me miss him more.
Who proposed? Adam. He wrote me a song and then sang it and proposed on my parents doorstep. I had to ask for the words later because I couldn’t tell what he was saying because he was crying.
Who is more stubborn? Hands down, me. Adam is always the first one to say he’s sorry.
Who is more sensitive? We both are, but Adam is pretty sensitive for a guy. He started crying right off when we were getting sealed, he says it’s because he’s more spiritual.
Who wears the pants? We share.
Yay that’s Adam! He’s the best husband, not to mention such a good daddy. Sam and I are dying for him to get home tonight!

3 comments:

Troy, Erin and baby Boston said...

Oh fun! I love all the stories! I like how aggressive you were with the first kiss! And I'm glad I'm not the only one with a short courtship and engagement :) Adam seems like a great guy. Good job! Oh, and I'm sure you're aware of this, but you two look very good together :)

Steffy said...

Oh I love how cute you are about your hubby! Did you know that at Andrew's going away party that was the first time I met Adam? I think he is AWESOME! I'm so glad you found somebody just as cool, fun and nice as you :)

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Cute post. You guys are such a cute couple