Now you know we will be moving to Las Vegas next year. In making our decision here is our lists of pros and cons.
Pros:
Close to family (Utah county, Phoenix and Southern California)
Inexpensive housing
Lots of things to do!
Working for the government has good hours, I will see my husband!
Jack can start kindergarten! He misses the deadline by 2 days here. Nevada is September 30th!
There are really nice areas to raise a family in.
Year round yard sales!!!
The weather. In the winter.
Cons:
The weather the rest of the year. We are not heat people.
"The Strip" culture.
We have to move from Utah county, where our friends and family are.
Having to move period.
THERE IS NO IKEA.
Can you believe it?!?! No Ikea. What am I going to do!
Every time I come to Utah it's going to be a mandatory stop.
At least I'll still have Home Depot.
Also the pros should say that friends and family will drop in frequently to visit.
Thursday, December 13, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment