Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daddys Day

Adam told me a few days ago that for Father's Day I could drive him across the country, and be homeless on Father's Day.  It's only fair.  But we decided to not do that.  One time is enough.  

Today is a very different father's day.  Usually we spend it with our own father's, but being out here we only have one dad to celebrate, Adam! We're having a low key dinner with food purchased from the farmers market yesterday, and giving homemade gifts.  We're lucky to have Adam's mom here to help us celebrate! 

We are far from our things and the people we love, but we are having so much fun with our little family.  And for me, a big part of it has to do with Adam. 

I am so grateful for him.  He is a fantastic father.  He truly loves the kids and they light up when they get to spend time with him.

I couldn't have asked for a better man to be with.  

Photobucket

And to think, Adam wanted to bring the single stroller.  


2 comments:

Adam D said...

Thanks Katie. You're pretty great yourself. You better believe I would be a mess out her by myself. Thanks for coming with me.

Nina said...

To borrow words from someone who tells it like it is "you picked a good one" (wink) you guys are great for each other and your kids are awesome because of it!