Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

across country

My mission, (which I've already chose to accept) is to drive this van,

Photobucket

with these crazy boys,

Photobucket

across the country all the way to Washington DC.

Hopefully I survive. 

We're giving ourselves a week, staying in Nauvoo one night and a few nights in Chicago. 

We'll be back in Utah the end of July.

Mr. Dayton has an internship with the Department of Justice.  The boys and I will be sightseeing, relaxing and (hopefully) napping. 

Also any suggestions of places that we must see or eat at are greatly appreciated! 

I am very heartbroken as I will be missing most of the planning the wedding of this adorable couple.

Photobucket

Yes I am getting another brother-in-law!  A Scottish one. 

Here's to a good summer!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my sister lives there and is always out playing with her boys. I'll have her make up a list of what to do and see. enjoy your summer.

David and Jana said...

Good Luck! I will be excited to hear about all your adventures.

Amy Dayton said...

That is an exciting adventure, and you are a brave mommy to do it with 3 little boys. I hope you have an awesome 10 weeks and can't wait to see u guys at the reunion!

Sarah C. said...

NO!!! DON'T GO!!! I mean... COME BACK!! How will my boys ever survive this summer without SAMNJACK!? (It's one word around our house)
Live it up. We'll miss you guys!