Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

summer 2010



This summer I:

- discovered this blog. Made me and my boys smile. Much better than Anne Geddes.

- Read this article about sisters and thought of college and how I really loved Dr. Walker's classes. And how having a degree really isn't a waste. And I love having sisters.

- discovered that if you go late to buy corn at the corn stand, they might give you 3 dozen for the price of 1.

- have heard enough Mika and Terrible Two's for a lifetime.

- spent lots of time with family.



- gave into a Thomas the Train tent at a yard sale. One of the best purchases I made.


(the fully naked pictures are the best, but alas I cannot show them here)

- speaking of yard sales, went to tons. And got wonderful things.

- made and ate lots of cookies (and dough). (mostly dough.)



- got a home phone. Was on the phone waaay too much. Thank you magicjack for being $20 a year.

- discovered that In-N-Out opens at 10 AM. It says 10:30, but if the red "open" sign is up, you are good to go! BEST SUMMER DISCOVERY!
It's sad I know this.

- spent lots of time outside, and in the water.





- let's be honest, most of my summer was planning this blessed event.


and we all know it turned out wonderful.
oh, and they're happy too.

Thanks for playing summer. Now fall, come quickly and stay long!

2 comments:

Natalie Wright said...

I love that blog! Super creative.

I have never heard of these kids bands. Any good?

Jennifer Utykanski said...

Your boys really are so cute Katie. I am glad you are doing well.