Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

provo parade



Parades are fun celebrated with cousins. Sam keeps asking me about his cousins, and I feel so bad saying that he doesn't have any that live here.


Jack's word of the day: WOW.

During this parade I thought, Aldo Sanchez would be proud to see his great-grandbabies celebrating their freedom. Freedom they have because of him.

8 comments:

Steffy said...

Your boys are so cute! These are fantastic pics too, I can tell you have been practicing your photograph skills!

Carrie said...

Hey! What are you talking about? Aren't Micah & Abby considered cousins? :)

Katie Lane said...

i know, i know, i'm talking immediate cousins.

Nina said...

Thanks Katie, you brought me to tears! I love that you appreciate my dad and all he did for us!

Ainsley said...

looks like you figured out your camera. your pictures are a.w.e.s.o.m.e.

Holly Sparks said...

who says he doesn't have cousins on our side. . .
ha just kidding.
i'm not prego.
don't worry.
don't worry.

Heidi said...

Darling pictures! I love Jack's face in the wow pic!

Parkinson Family said...

oh my goodness, the lighting was amazing!!! good job!