Oh man, that is so sweet! I love when my boys are friends!
So cute! It's so great that they're friends! :)
So cute- brothers are the best! Something about Sam's expression in this pic reminds me of Isaak.
I LOVE those little boys.
cute!!! Jack looks just like your dad by the way!
So sweet! I love it!
I can't wait to tell Joseph this story. We pretend we are Jack and "hop" around in a deep voice saying "Yay, Yay, Yay." Like your story.
awwww...thats so sweet!!
Love it
What a great big brother, cute story and way to keep the camera close by because that picture is adorable!
What cute little buddies.I love that you're pulling cookies out of the over while they are still in jammies. I do that all the time! Sometimes cookies are just delicious for breakfast.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Oh man, that is so sweet! I love when my boys are friends!
So cute! It's so great that they're friends! :)
So cute- brothers are the best! Something about Sam's expression in this pic reminds me of Isaak.
I LOVE those little boys.
cute!!! Jack looks just like your dad by the way!
So sweet! I love it!
I can't wait to tell Joseph this story. We pretend we are Jack and "hop" around in a deep voice saying "Yay, Yay, Yay." Like your story.
awwww...thats so sweet!!
Love it
What a great big brother, cute story and way to keep the camera close by because that picture is adorable!
What cute little buddies.
I love that you're pulling cookies out of the over while they are still in jammies. I do that all the time! Sometimes cookies are just delicious for breakfast.
Post a Comment