Correction:The kids (Lynda, Stefanie and Mike bought it for Grandma
Oh! That is so appropriate for Carol. What a great idea!
how many times have you guys been to the in n out....he seems to have those stickers on him a lot :) lol
When told us about the tree I thought it sounded nice enough, and wow!! I really like the Christmas Palms, the lights are a great touch!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Correction:The kids (Lynda, Stefanie and Mike bought it for Grandma
Correction:The kids (Lynda, Stefanie and Mike bought it for Grandma
Oh! That is so appropriate for Carol. What a great idea!
how many times have you guys been to the in n out....he seems to have those stickers on him a lot :) lol
When told us about the tree I thought it sounded nice enough, and wow!! I really like the Christmas Palms, the lights are a great touch!!
Post a Comment