Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I GOT A HAIRCUT.

I know this doesn't seem like a big deal, but it is.

Do you know the last time I got my haircut? December. 2008.

I've been wanting to call my friend Jane to cut it since June. But things happen. There's always kids to feed, things to do.
In December Jane decided to move to Washington. How rude. Didn't she know I needed her hair expertise!? I wasn't going to call her in her last little bit with her family to come cut my hair. That would be rude. (You didn't know you were going to be part of this post did ya Jane?)

So friend Melanie cut it. (family note - Melanie's brother dated Valerie back in the day)

I love it. Maybe it was because she did my hair in beautiful curls.

Maybe it was that I went on a dinner date with Adam ALONE after. That alone is enough to make me happy. And I looked super hot. With my curls.

It really is great. But then last night I had to wash the beautiful curls out of it. After Zumba. With Elizabeth. I'm just trying to throw a bunch of friends in here.
You all should try Zumba, it's way fun.


But I still love it. And I'm really excited to have new hair. That's all.

With that, I give you pictures.
Just don't expect me to look like this all the time.

this is the only picture of me not smirking too much. I just can't help it. taking pictures of myself is awkward.

13 comments:

David and Jana said...

Super cute! I love it!

Natalie Wright said...

Do you know what's fun to do after having your hair done. GET YOUR PICTURE TAKEN. Just a though :)

Ainsley said...

wowzers, you look g.o.o.d. sexy curls are always a nice friend to have. love it.

Jeff and Kira said...

Beautiful!

Mauri said...

i agree with natalie!
also saturday night, girls night...meet at sarah kimmels at 7:
did you hear? come, so you can show off your new hair cut!

Parkinson Family said...

you could have thrown my name in there...
like ....and lindsey dropped her son off at my house today for preschool :) lol
cute hair! i need to get mine cut too!
and everyones been telling me about zumba, i need to try it!!
fun post, cya!

Amy Dayton said...

Pretty!

Anonymous said...

sorry about the move I didn't know I have appoinments. cute hair

Jamie said...

you look AWESOME!

Los Dayton said...

It looks good katie. I can't believe you went that long without a haircut! I think the most I can go without a cut is 6 mo. my hair starts driving me crazy.

Jennifer Utykanski said...

your hair looks really good. :)

Christina Updike said...

Very very pretty!! Okay, so you need to teach me how to get those beautiful curls!

Shari said...

Super cute hair!