They put on an awesome show. Even the boys liked it. Of course Malaina sung whatever song she wanted to at full blast because the concert was so loud.
Wish you were with us Dano! Here's some clips just for you.
I almost forgot, this HUGE steer. Over 3,000 lbs.
Of course, Sam gave it loves.
6 comments:
Very cute family! Hope to get to know you better.
Ashley
Yeah Boyz II Men! I went and saw them with Angela and Melissa last summer at the Scera Shell. Looks like you guys had a fun time.
I love BIIM!
I CANNOT believe how big that steer is! That thing has gotta be on some steroids.
Dano married the right girl bc I LOVE Boyz II Men- I have all of their CD's but have never seen them in concert- so kinda jealous right now....
gotta love boyz II men, i think thats funny they were at the UTah state fair
Post a Comment