Jack's Birthday was so fun! Last friday we had some family and a few friends over. The kiddos played in the sandbox while the adults got to eat in a little bit of peace.

Our little backyard did well holding so many people!
The Birthday Boy himself! Eating corn of course, his most favorite thing.


Not really sure about the presents, but he loves his wiggle!


Cute cake for a cute boy.

Who needs to learn how to blow out candles when you have a big brother? A second after this picture was taken, Jack reached for the dinosaur. That's all he wanted. He didn't touch his cake at all.

I wish I'd gotten a picture of all the mini cupcakes with dinosaurs in them before Sam claimed all the dinosaurs to himself by licking the frosting off of them.

The girls just flock to these boys.

Jack LOVES his great grandma Sparks. They have a sweet little bond. They laugh and giggle. I think he likes that she talks gibberish (she had a stroke in February).


Our family, plus our white child Riley. Riley is actually my cousin, but he's Sam's age.
It was so fun to have family over! Thanks everyone for coming and celebrating our little Chobby's birthday!
9 comments:
Nice party! Looks like fun :) You just have the cutest little family. I remember when you were pregnant with your first baby, and now your second baby is already 1...crazy! Time flies.
I'm so glad we could be there...at least for part of it. I think I need some wiggles!!
It was a really fun party! I love my nieces (soon to be) and nephews :)
Looks like a great party! Your family is the cutest!
Happy Birthday Jake! He sure is a cute little guy!
Happy Birthday sweet little Jack. It looks like a fun party. I can't believe he is one. I think I haven't seen you since right after you had him. We need to get together.
you did fit a bunch of people back there, how fun! happy birthday!
Yep, you have THE cutest boys. It's the truth!!
So cute! What a fun birthday party.
Those dinosaurs are genius! You didn't have to put on a whole lot of frosting characters -- just real toys :)
Post a Comment