Adam's cousin's wife (we just say we're cousins) took some pics of our family. They turned out wonderful!!! I think Susan is an awesome photographer, she captured our family really well. Look here.
I love your shirt katie. It looks much better on you than it ever did on me :) I love these pictures too. I spent like 10 minutes clicking on all of them so I could see them enlarged.
7 comments:
oh my goodness katie!! those are gorgeous!!! love the blog header....adorable!!
so fun! what a good looking family!
I love your shirt katie. It looks much better on you than it ever did on me :) I love these pictures too. I spent like 10 minutes clicking on all of them so I could see them enlarged.
These pictures turned out great! You guys are such a cute little family! And you look gorgeous!
These pictures are DARLING! I love them...
Those are adorable! What a cute family!
These are beautiful! and I love the one you used on the blog header. It looks great!
Post a Comment