Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

kissing

Here's another picture from Cat's photoshoot.

I was going for a sweet simple kiss, holding hands at our sides type of picture. As soon as I said, "Kissing," this is what I got from Adam.

A full on make-out session. In between laughing and trying to tell him I wanted just a little kiss, we got this shot. I think it's hilarious. And yes, Sam is crying.

14 comments:

Susan said...

I think that's awesome, a really romantic moment doesn't care who is around!

megs said...

This is the awesomest picture ever. It totally represents my life with Alex!

Olivia.Leta said...

Adam is eating your face!

Steffy said...

I love it so much! You guys are all so good looking and I love you guys!

Andrea Ingersoll said...

Hahaha that's sooo funny and such a cute picture. Sam is already grossed out by his parents kissing haha just kidding. Post some more pro pics!

Carr Family said...

WOWEEE!! I bet there will be many more kissing moments when your kids are crying because they are so embarrassed. ;) I say keep on doing it. They need to see how much mom and dad love each other. Can't wait to see the other pics.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I love it. It is darling.

Kim said...

That's awesome! I think you can kinda tell what Sam's face looks like- HILarious!

Amy Dayton said...

Can't wait to see more from your photoshoot!

Jessica said...

I love it! That's something my hubby would do. You should see our wedding pics. lol

Parkinson Family said...

oooolala hubba hubba. lol! great picture!

Carrie said...

Love, love, love that picture.

Catalina said...

sam says, "There are already enough pictures of you two making out!!"

Shari said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!